Monday, April 13, 2009

Times a'ticking part 2

I just died a little inside, it's not that I don't love my sister, because I do and not that I don't care about what's happening in her life and want to be there for her, because I am and I will be. It's just that I have no freedom. And she keeps going on about losing Alexa to Stephanie. I don't know about you but, can't she just forgive Steph and be done with it? I just am seeing flames all around me from every aspect. Even the new cable box is going down the drain since my mom isn't finishing what she started. I guess facebook was just too interesting for her. And I have to hear about her boyfriend that doens't trust her. Which is bad. And he's leaving for more training soon. He's not my favorite I can deal but, I still have a bad feeling about him. Especially after Easter. The boy front is just upsetting now, I can't even deal with it, I should just go try and finish my homework and everything will be peaches and fine by the morning, right? Just another day of WASL and another day of not being what people want me to be. And me thinking of them as something great, when I turns out their not. Stupid family, too. Attacking my sister yesterday. I might go to Vriginia this summer with my aunt, uncle, and three cousins. It's just that I don't know if that'll be the best for me. Seeing the country but, knowing no connection to my uncle's family. And these kids are something else. They fight and one of them will be just 14 months. And my aunt gets sick of me but, my uncle's cool, if he's not in bitch mode. It'll be a long drive there and back. Seeing the country, being far away on an adventure with a family. Sure, let's just go for it, August here I come. Sweet sixteen, here I come. Young Life Camp, here I come. Right now though, hell, everything is just burning in this hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment