Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Go stupid!

Go me! Science WASL, done and over with. No more of that nonsense! I'm very excited about that! Although the guy I was sitting next to was still creepy day one and two. I don't know who he was really but, still awkward. He was like staring at me in a I'm a serious kinda creeper, creeper like way! There's cars or trucks or whatever pulling in and out of the gravel part in front of my house. So I keep thinking people are here or it's the random people that are showing up at the empty house next to mine with the pair tree. Uhg. Oh well. They're white but, I think they might kill us. They have a ghetto car so, man I'm going to die soon! And it's not even them it's the Mexican neighbors doing NOTHING but, driving and making the gravel that they really don't have to use, all messed up!
So, I'm going to be very frustrated tomorrow. I have to bring my camera and stuff for the field trip that I MIGHT be going on because I didn't get cleared but, Drum didn't say no yet. So I don't know. I wish I could go, I'll dress accordingly. I have to do my homework still. I hope I can go. I wish I could go! AHHHHHH. So so horrible. I'm so stupid. I don't even remember school on Friday! Not one bit. I took some risks today, textually. I asked guy A if I could trust him. He said in one word, "Yes" but I didn't get back to him until like after school. Maybe he could be a friend and not an asshole after all... And I admitted playfully that I do hit on guy B. Although it's REALLY OBVIOUS I do every chance I get. Haha. I'm such a bitch now thinking back. Haha. And he's been a dick. So, it's even. Haha. Now I just have to pop that whole "ARE YOU HITTING ON ME" thing back at him. Oh the balls I wish I had. The baaaaaaaaaallls!
OH AND This one girl did the most b-wordy thing today. I felt like punching her in the face, not in a "ohhhhh I want to punch her in the face!" No, no. More like "That bitch deserves to get punched in the face for saying that shit"! Really, you don't have to be a bitch when I've done nothing to you at all but, come and say hi, thank you for being my acquaintance for a while, thanks for just ruining that. I'm not going to talk to you. If you're like "Brennis!" i'll be like "...hi." Just because I'm a spiteful person, thanks. Made me feel like shit until I got to first period. I had to sit through Spanish with all these people around me that I don't really know except for like, little Chris, but, he's not really my friend unless I have NO ONE else to talk to and vis versa. But, I guess Valerie talks to me, she's so cute hahaha. Funny story, never wearing shorts that are not Bermudas to school again, too many people were looking and all was not right!
I need to stop texting i'm half way done and it's been four days. I have 26 more days to go. I'm done texting until I need to or if guy B ever decides to text me. I hope he does well at his gaaaaaaaame. Dah, dah, dah.
FML, homework time and waiting time, thanks jenna for getting some chowder. THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment