Friday, April 10, 2009

After tomorrow, it's done!

Today, I plan on cleaning, for real this time, I'm about to get to it! I need to do laundry and vacuum and pick things up. Like, everything in my hole of a room. Maybe then I can get unlimited texting. Maybe then my mom will have nothing to bitch at me about. Maybe.
I was supposed to already be done with the task at hand but, gosh that sun always seems to make the day a little brighter, so I went and did stuff. Yesterday, I could have cleaned but, my mom was home, with her boyfriend! Man, that just pissed me off. And my mom asking me what was wrong every two seconds like she has been this entire week. I haven't been feeling very vibrant and I got this cold like two days ago. So, it's not been terribly fun. And my sister is gone. Which makes me pretty depressed because this is how it's going to be in about 13 days. I have to take care of her annoying cat who you have to pay attention to in the middle of the effing night. And my mom will be all up in my business like no other. Anywho. I need the hallway to clean. And I need quiet (not my mom's voice) to clean. And then I'll be fine. I think I could get done by tomorrow if I start soon! I just need a place to put everything I don't want. I'll make room in the garage! And as long as my mom isn't home I'll keep cleaning.

As for the title of this, today is Friday and tomorrow is Saturday. Then spring break is done, because on Sunday it's Easter, something I'm not looking forward to, and it's a FAMILY day. Not a day to bring my sister's boyfriend of two seconds, who to me doesn't have a personality that she would usually go for or anything, along with us. I'm fine with seeing my family. I'm fine with that but, I have no comfort zones if she's off limits and my mom is going to be at work! My family and me don't have the great, "I'm so proud of you" relationship. It's more like, "Oh Kelsey this" and "Oh Kelsey that". I have to watch my cousin this year too. She's six and annoying as ever, and it's not like I don't like her it's just I don't know how to shut her up and I don't remember how I played as a first grader. I really don't. So, I'll have no down time and such. Just eating, watching, and wishing I was able to have someone to talk to. Thank you black sheep title, thank you! Tomorrow is going to be boring too, since I have no one to talk to, since Jenna is going to be at the track meet, Danielle is sick of me and I'm a little sick of her (it happens), Taylor is not going to talk to me, because she has other things to do, like always. No time for me. I can see that friendship falling out real quick like. I don't know what to do with that one. I guess I'll get to cleaning now, fun stuff. Maybe I should eat first, eat for energy and then clean, clean, clean.
Did I mention that I had an epiphany last night! Too much thinking is bad for me but, brain storming strategies is good.
Off to cleaning!
Jenna come get your pants, or you'll never see them again...!

No comments:

Post a Comment