If you think that cute that's the feeling I got today when something amazing happened. Although, it didn't go as I wanted but, I was completely out of control of the situation and conversation that went on. Now, you see. I had a fun time after school developing film, it's going to be lovely tomorrow. I just have to remember the money that I have to pay to get 300 points in photo. Maybe I can do good in that class if I try. I don't know, I probably can. I can ace it. Hahah I SWEAR. Now, math on the other hand, is whatever, that's going downhill. Cwi is whatever. English is bad right now because I can't get through the analyzing parts in a day especially when I've been gone! I have to go to the library and get the book so I can finish the first three chapter analyses. I need to talk to jenna, maybe tomorrow morning. HOPEFULLY! hahahahahahahaha, aaaaaaaaaaahhh i need to definitely lock that convo and message specifically on my phone!
I'm excited for the making of my photos tomorrow in third period, it'll be great! Whooo-Hooo!
Uh, Yeah I don't know what else to say but, tomorrow is my sister's birthday I really need to figure out the BAAAALLOOOON stiuation. Because I don't know if my momsies can drop me some off for my lovely sister. Hahahaha (: yeahhh!
Bed time, i'm done with the homework. I need to put my pizza from tonight in the fridge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment