This is the current love of my life:

I want it in Laguna Blue. It would complete me. Honda S2000 CR, I love you.
So, "Josh Stockton" is a creeper who wants to get on. Just because I said that I wanted to hang out. Because he has a car. And a permit. He's not very cute. Kinda creepy, actually. He claims I hung out with him and Kennie a few months ago but, I don't remember hanging out with Kennie or him. And then he adds me out the random. And he asks me if I'm single. I tell him the truth, I want to have fun! So, then he asks if I want to have sex! Like WTF!? No (not with you hahaha). So, we stop talking about it and are "hanging out next weekend". Like me and my new friend Dan, who I've been set up with by my holding on by the strands best friend*. We're hanging out on saturday but, I have to go the tulip festival because that's just what me and my family do, so. Suck it! Not to mention if I do anything with anyone this weekend besides my family, there's a small percent chance that I'll hang out with "Josh Stockton" but, a bigger chance I'll chill with Dan, just because I don't get weird creeper vibes from him!
*Taylor is basically being how she always is, flakey and noticing that our friendship is kind of failing but, isn't making an effort to fix it. There's the idea of fixing it but, from where I'm standing, I've tried. I've called all week and she hasn't really made time for me. And I understand that she wants to hang out with Sam and Kenna and her sister and her family. But, there's not even a day for me? I'm giving up on it, there's no point in prolonging the agony on my side! Out of sight out of mind.
So, last night was fun, and that's it. I enjoyed it, I don't know how the other three people thought of it. Jordan probably was bored out of his mind in a blur of tiredness. He almost passed out on my couch and in my chair. It was intense. I wish I would have gone and got in the hot tub. FML and being a good kid! FML about swinging back into it BUT, it's new and improved with added feelings! Whooo! FML FML FML. I really should listen to Jayde on this one. I just don't know which part of it though...!
Looking forward to later in the morning, not looking forward to WASL or school. I need to study when I get home tomorrow night! And I need to go clear off my bed! And work on my spring break recap that's coming tomorrow!

Sorry I couldn't call like I said I would!
ReplyDeleteI woke up late then electronics werent allowed at the meet!
I think I might call you in a bit, but idk cause I have a lot of hmw!
oh and btw your gonna have to explain this to me om confuzzled!
Is this from when I left early?
well anyways luv ya!
:D