Sunday, April 26, 2009
I made a bet with myself...
Sounders game. If they won, I am going to have to have a date to Sadies if they lose, I go alone. They won, who would have thought! Number 17 is really cute, sooo loml! So to find love, I have to go to Columbia and Italy, lovely. I guess I have to start making bank so I can pay for these trips. I slept really well last night. It was lovely. I rather enjoyed it because now my tummy isn't upset like last night because my KFC wasn't cooked all the way through and it was cold! My mom ran into a pole turning the corner at KFC while gawking at an accident. Oh the irony! Now are car has a gigantic dent in the front of it and it scratched with red paint. So my mom's not probably going to let me have anything anytime soon because she has to pay for her car even though I've partially cleaned my room, whatever. Money isn't everything, it just lets you go and do things so you have a good time and make some memories. Not important at all. I'm hungry and I want breakfast, time for some Capitan Crunch. Delicious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment