Thursday, April 9, 2009

4pm-ish

Faint memories of a fun night two years ago are rolling through my mind. The one time I made some bad decisions, the one time I actually did something stupid but, it was fun stupid, not like,"Oh shit I cut off my hand!" stupid but, an expirence. I wish I had more of these, it will happen eventually.
On to today! I've gotten up, taken a shower, drank some gatorade, ate a rice crispy treat, charged my iPod, been on myspace, got hope, let hope go, realized I'm sick, gave up on my mom and.... it's about 4PM. Let me find something to do tonight! I'll go see a movie by myself, if I have to. I'll walk somewhere at 3 AM! I don't care. I want something to do! Soooooo bad. I'm just sitting inside, waiting and wanting. Wishing someone could come get her pants and have the car and such. I think it would be lovely if that happened! Maybe she should just call back. Maybe I should just go watch that movie now, or find some one else to pester. Maybe, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment