Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Fever

It's spring break now. Time for fun right?! I have no high expectations. No one really would want to hang out with me. It's just a thing I've noticed. I'm really boring and don't do anything. Whatever, I just go with it, fine.

I'm stupid though. Because I think and I don't think about the right things. I think too much. I think about how fertile I must be. Otherwise my hormones are just over acting pieces of shit. And obviously, i'm just some sloppy seconds. Makes me feel great. Maybe I should just become the school slut. Fuck everyone in sight. Sounds lovely. Fuck it. I will. That way I can have tons of fun and not be boring but, I'll be a slut. Only liked by guys. That's what my hormones are telling me. I have no chance of getting a boyfriend or anything close to it anyway. So, we're good. I'm finished thinking about it, I'm just going to do it and ignore my feelings or whatever. Fuck it. I'm so not happy about it. I should have just stuck to guy B. Maybe I'll just swing back into it. Maybe i'll just go and dig myself a hole and live it in. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment