If I had to pick a time for the world to end, I say now. Right now. I'm so angry at myself right now, just from not knowing shit. I have a Spanish test that I'm doomed to fail tomorrow because I forgot everything over break. I wasn't thinking school, I was thinking Quiero fun! I don't know how to even get through the night. I have to finish some math homework. I have a project due tomorrow! And since I wasn't at school today, I don't know what to do. I just don't know what to do. I have to get the PowerPoint done but, if the file is corrupted then, shit how am I supposed to do it. I can't fix everything in two seconds. I need to borrow my sister's USB or I need to just work my ass off for the short time I have in first period. Maybe he'll give me another day.
Math homework, try and remember Spanish. Try and not die. I don't know what to do, I just can't do it. I'll just look up as much information I can right now for the project. I think I have the new rubric. I can't do pictures either way unless I find a really bomb source. Nothing else to do but, work. And work. Maybe I'll eat something and gain some weight. Fuck, I'm sure I'll look no different in the face since I'm chubby there anyways. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck. I'm staying up until my mom gets home. I need to! I need to charge my iPod and have a think off. Shit, fuck, bullshit. Duuuuuuude, I just need tomorrow to come a little bit sooner. I wish my computer didn't have viruses.
fyi, fml. I hate my self right now, the Adrenalin makes me feel sick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment