Monday, June 15, 2009
I was stupid, I admit it.
Being woken up at ten last night to have my sister yell at me and end up hating me was something I could see coming, I regret saturday night. I really do. It ended up messing up more things then I could say. It messed up my trust with my mom who, will now pick me up after school for the rest of school and my sister said that I'm not allowed to do anything on the weekends. My sister basically hates me because I don't stand up for her and because I don't appreciate her. And I was at Stephanie's house on saturday night, doing stupid things. And saying things about her, well agreeing and saying stupid things, I guess that I'm just stupid for even being there with all the people that I know. I messed up my relationship which isn't going to last forever anyway but, I still like him so much. And now I can't even see him for more then a total of ten minutes everyday. And since there are finals wednesday through friday that's even less time along with the whole, no after school, no weekends thing. I think that my mom will get over it but it's up in the air with my sister. Young Life camp is still a maybe I have to go and work at my gmas house, I guess. I wish my mother hadn't brought it up around her, she's crazy sometimes. I hate how I now have to go home after school just to be alienated and wanting to not be there. My mother was fine with me this morning and I didn't bother my sister at all. I hope she doesn't ransac my room before I get home, whatever. I knew this was going to happen going there. I knew it was going to happen yesterday before i got home. I knew that because aaden's phone broke that I'm going to end up not talking to him at all. I knew all of these things yet, I still was just letting it all happen. Like my grades, the 25% that I can't fix. The two D+'s. The 3 B's. I hate my life, I fucking just want it to be over right now, everything to just leave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment