Sunday, June 7, 2009

I love shorts.

last night was something. bittersweet would be the word, I think.
a lot of things happened that I wasn't planning to but, it's all bittersweet because there were many bad parts to it and some good ones.
i don't like it when by bf is around his bf. It pisses me off because he becomes a total dick and he knows. And he knew that after a bit I was pissed off because of what he was saying.
And it was bullshit. And I can tell he didn't really want me to be mad. but then i sack tapped him. So, even playing feild.
Eventually my mom came home and all was fine.
I'm worried that his bf's mouth wont stay shut. Or my bf for that matter.
Well, not really, the bf, he's pretty good.
Haha, anywho. I want it to be sunny again, i don't like wearing pants, I want to wear skirts and dresses and such. and shorrrts! I love shorts.
the hole i'm digging myself into sucks but, hey it's fine. All ready for this week.
WAIT.
sr. car tagging, I need to have some convos with people. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment