skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, June 19, 2009
15 years and 337 days. I'm just going to round to sixteen now. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Brenna!
I'll be honest with you, I'm not very honest. I'm fun, if you think that I'm fun. I'm nice, if you aren't mean to me. I don't like myself right now, it makes me a little sick to my stomach.
View my complete profile
Lately I've been thinking:
Salt, I have so much salt in my diet!
Flat stomach, here I come!
Unlimited texting makes the world a better place.
"I wish I could just scream out, 'Pay attention!' and you would listen. And I would know you heard."
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(47)
▼
June
(12)
Ahg
I have a headache
15 years and 337 days. I'm just going to round to ...
right now, i hate summer
I was stupid, I admit it.
Alast!
I love shorts.
Saturday:
My it is blustery outside!
I'm scared
After a nice 15 years and 320 days
KAAAAABOOOM!
►
May
(11)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment