Messy curls, ahoy! After like, 20,000 tries today I have got the system down. Level 15 and twisting. It just works for my short hair. And even if it is messy, It's still cute to me, for the like 15 minutes it lasts.
"I'm do not look like my mother or my father, I look like a who!"
Quote of the day, amazing, amazing. I just kind of made the most sense out of everything. I'm going to create myself a story.
PS, I gave up on school. Like, I can only do so much to get my 3 F's up. But, two are fixable and one is dead. Sooo dead dead dead. Never again am I taking photo. I just don't like the structure of the class. I need to get like 5 prints done tomorrow! I need to write an essay tomorrow. I need to grab those pictures now. I need new eyeliner, mine is gone.
But, really though, I look like a who.
I really like my boyfriend.
Quans bonfire tomorrow? Let me tell you, I am going, even if I don't have a specific ride. Hahaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment