Thursday, May 28, 2009

You know

Jayde poses a good point.
Jayde asks me how I am. I say everyday I'm having a horrible day, when I'm really just not liking everything that is happening. Probably because my day is boring, which it usually is. And she says, if I were you I would wake up and love life just because of Aaden. See, I would do that if I woke up next to him every morning just to remind me of how much I like him and how much he likes me back. Every time that I do see him my day gets all happy in bright. He is like my sun. But, there's this thing where if I don't see him, I always go back to the underlying feeling of what if he stops liking me and everything. What if! And because of me seeing him all the time, it just eats me alive. And makes me think and makes everything worse! And when I wake up in the morning, I always think of him, it just happens that way and without his reassurance, everyting just goes blah and into the state of mind that I don't like because I make everything worse. I make everything dramatic and big and ew. So, I don't know how to solve this problem. I just need to remember how much he likes me and everything that he does when we're together everytime that I'm away from him.
Gosh, I like him too much. Sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment