Wednesday, May 6, 2009

So, you know you're behind on blogging when...

Jenna posted six to my one or whatever. GUY B SUCKS. He is just you know whatever. I'm leaving him alone until like... Friday. I want friday to happen so, it's going to. I just don't know how me and J-en-is-is are going to go about it. I have to definitely be like, sooo guy B, what's good let's kick it at your hot tub on friday if you're down, me+you+j-en-is-is+zeeebra? I think it'd be chill. Especially because I want to kiss someone. It's still been a long eight months. Sucks. I'm at 1003 texts right now. Fuck! That's like $10 already and my mom isn't working very much lately. So, eff! No sadies, if I can help it! I'd go but, I have no money. Like $5 is not that much and I have it in like change but, I still wouldn't have any money. Man! Uhg.



This last weekend was long. So, you can skip until the fast forward part!? Hahah.

Friday:

I went after school to chill with Mytetski and Savvy. We went to Jamba! We played with this little ukrain kid named dillion, i think? Hahah then we ran into Phill and Rob. Hahaha. So good to see these fools. So then we go back to savvy's and I break my texting rule and screw myself over in the end by texting guy B. We ate pretzels. And then mytetski left leaving me and savvy with plans to go into the hot tub at someones. That ended up being guy B's. James came to get us then we jumped in, it was hot. It was nice but, it was hot. I was definitely showing a lot of boob skin. And guy B did nothing. So, then security came and said you got to go kids. So we walk outside and CJ is there so, then we all go to Jamesies. And they play COD WAW Nazi Zombies. That's always a fun time for about 5 minutes then it gets old. Jamesies was hitting on savvy. And i was sitting there watching the vidgames. Then I sit on the couch and they play more. And then Kelson comes and hits on savvy and tries to get guy b to make a move. BUT HE DOESN'T. My hand was like two inches away and no grabbing. Whatever. So then Cj leaves. And james falls asleep on the floor and we're all just sitting there watching tv and chilling. Then Kelson has to be home so we leave.

Saturday:

Wake up. Go to soccer game. Awkward ride there! Let me tell you! We leave JV soccer game. go eat at savvy's. jenna picks us up and we go to varsity soccer game. we sit in the box with a bunch of people. And guy b ends up sitting next to me and still nothing happens because I no nosed it! I yell that and guy B, I don't know if he hears. So we leave me jenna and savvy and we walk over to target then back to savvy's. Long walk. Not the longest though. I was texting guy B on jenna's phone so, he's not only dtf, he wants more then that so. We're going to "chill and make out and then see what happens". Whatever that means. So, then we were chilling and reading Cosmo eating M&Ms and creme savers. So good. Laughing about sex positions of the week. Thanks Cosmo! Haha. Then Jill and Jenna and Sue are supposed to go out and chill. So we go to sushi in covington. Fun times. Sushi is good, I rather enjoy it. I wish I knew how to use chop sticks. But, we kidnap Sue and we go and want to find MMM's house. But, we find out that they are all at the movies so we go and stalk them and such. Blah blah blah. Mmm sucks! Hahaha. He ran away. I wonder if that movie was good...? Anywho so everyone went to go get in the car with jill so, me and guy B went but, the car was full before we got it, not planned this time. So, me and him went and stood against j hawks car and he held me! HE GOT MOVES! hahaha. So, then we went to savvys and slept.

Sunday:
Me and Savvy go to Jennas and we go on a LONG WALK. Like down the hill out to like safeway and back up the hill. Then I chilled with jenna and texted guy b. And ate watermelon and then we went and swung and such. Then I went to family dinner. And my sister hates me for this last weekend. Blah blah. but, she totally ditched out during dinner to go talk to HER BOYFRIEND on the phone. It's my cousin's birthday and we're already late for dinner and she like leaves for 20 minutes while everyone else finishes eating. My cousin is so cute. I like them all. Even though, one is only like 11 months and the other is 7! Where the time goes, I don't know! My other cousin gets in trouble too much, 14 year old boys, right? Then we get home my sister gets me in a headlock and I had to tell her my entire weekend. I guess I forgot to tell her about Kelson being there. Oh well. I guess I'm a LIAR!

Fast forward, Monday, YL;
Ashlan needs to back up off my man. That's what I'm calling him now, he's my man. or my man friend. Hahaha. Not my future boyfriend. He's still sunshine/ guy B too. But, i'll call him my man in general. Especially around like, people who have the same last name as his first name. Like at lunch with my homies who are like, Muslim. Whatever afterward me and guy B did what we did on sunday but, with more talking. I don't know what to talk to him about. Hahaha. But, he asked me if I wanted to hang out but, WE'RE AT YOUNGLIFE. And me and Jordan aren't really friends anymore? wtf? Oh well.
We'll see what happens on friday. hahah. Movies i guess now?
Today my sister made me realize that I don't talk to guy B. So, i'm going to start calling him. Tomorrow. It's getting late. Track meet tomorrow. I wonder if what happened at the last one will happen again? I don't think so. He has practice.
I hate how someone said I loved guy B today. I'm like, no no! I just like him... A LOT. So, again. Girls need to back up off him. He's my man. Even if he isn't my boyfriend. Even if he won't become my boyfriend. I like him sooo much. EFF! I realized that if I don't drink/party/smoke, my sister has no reason to hate me and guy B liking eachother.
Blah Blah. I need to talk to this bugger.
The end. I'm going to post later!

No comments:

Post a Comment